Comprehensive Employment Law Practice
Our Pittsburgh law firm, The Employment Rights Group, provides comprehensive legal services to employees throughout Western Pennsylvania. We represent individuals who have experienced discrimination, harassment or have been denied their rights in other ways. To learn more about our employment law practice, contact our law firm. Call us toll free at
Choosing the Right Legal Strategy
Because every client's employment situation is unique, we strive to develop targeted solutions that resolve client problems quickly and effectively. We offer a three-pronged strategy that employs the most effective and least costly solution for the employee's circumstances. We will consult with clients so that they can resolve the situation themselves; intervene with the employer on the employee's behalf; or undertake full-scale litigation. In short, we use our experience and skills to analyze the situation and determine the strategy that will best resolve the problem.
What We Do
We advise and represent clients in all matters involving employment law:
- Discrimination. Discrimination on the basis of age, race, sex, disability, pregnancy, veteran status and other protected categories is against the law. We help clients who have experienced discrimination in the workplace.
- Sexual harassment. Sexual harassment can take several forms. Employees may be offered promotions or other work benefits in return for sexual favors. Or they may be forced to work in a sexually charged environment. Either way, this type of harassment is against the law and we can help.
- FMLA. Employers are required to provide leave so that an employee can take care of a family medical matter, such as a sick child or ongoing treatment for a parent.
- Executive compensation disputes. We assist executives with severance agreements, compensation matters and all other matters related to the terms and conditions of executive employment.
- Employee benefits. We help people who have been wrongly denied employee benefits such as health insurance or other types of benefits.
- Compensation. Disputes over compensation can involve overtime pay and other matters governed by the Fair Labor Standards Act. We help employees receive the compensation that the law requires employers to pay.
We also represent clients in matters relating to whistleblower protection, wrongful termination and ERISA. Whatever the situation, our attorneys evaluate the problem and develop a cost-effective solution.
Contact a Pittsburgh Employment Lawyer
To discuss your situation, contact our law firm. Call us toll free at